Sunday 12 October 2014

White, Black and Yellow

 Here is the card I made after I was inspired by my daughters top that is crisp white with black stripes and a large sunflower in the center.



I used 'Off the Grid' stamp set with black ink and two stamps from 'Gorgeous Grunge' stamp set with Smokey Slate ink and Sarah Sand ink.


The flowers are from the two step stamp set 'Stippled Blossom', they were stamped twice, once with the solid colour [using Daffodil Delight ink] and then again with the details stamp [using Tangerine Tango ink]. the leaves were stamped using Pool Party ink for the solid stamp and Wild Wasabi ink for the detail stamp.








After I had made the card above, I realised the 'Off the Grid' set was retired so then I made the second card [below] using only stamps from 'Gorgeous Grunge', for the background. I still like the top one, but the second one has potential, if it had been shown by it self it would look great.



What inspires you to create your projects?

Let me know by leaving your message in the space below. 

There are so many things to gain inspiration from in the world around us.

Have fun exploring your hidden talent, and be creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment